Italy Hotel Lake Garda: Hotel Sole Limone

deutsche Übersetzung versione italiana
3 stars Hotel Lake Garda

Hotel Sole - Via Guglielmo Marconi, 36 - 25010 Limone sul Garda - Lake Garda - Italy

 
 Reception
Tel.+39 0365 954055
Lake Garda Hotel Sole - Limone
Lake Garda Hotel Sole - Limone
Double Superior/lake view/terrace
Double/lake view/balcony
Double/lake view/balcony
Lake view from the room
All rooms have shower
Buffet breakfast on the open-terrace
The roof panoramic terrace
Open air café of Hotel
Limone beach, 100 mt from Hotel
Fireworks in the front of Hotel

 

 
 
 
 
 

HOME > Hotel Sole > Lake Garda excursions > Valley Lagarina and Laghi

 

 

 Museum MART and Depero

 

MART
The Mart is situated in a culture citadel. It rises behind the noble palace of the Annona, center of the civic library and building Alberti, and the Alberti palace, which will house the civic gallery of Rovereto. The space separating the building of the Annona and the building Alberti has been turned into a wide access to a circular plaza, covered by a cupola of glass and steel, from which the visitor accesses the Museum. The MART articulates on four levels. In the underground level are the Archives of the '900 and the Library specialized in the figurative arts of the XX century. The two galleries for the temporary exhibitions are on the first floor.
The permanent collection - a Italian profile collection from the Futurism until nowdays - is exposed in the 4.000 square meters, on the second floor.
The MART Museum houses continually art collections.
Opening (all year):
Monday closed
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 10.00 - 18.00
Friday: 10.00 - 21.00
Saturday, Sunday: 10.00 - 18.00

House Museum Depero
Fortunato Depero was one of the greatest exponents of the Italian Futurism. Founded in 1957 by the artist, the House Museum Depero is the only example of futurist museum realized in Italy by a futurist artist. The House Museum will reopen with a great exhibition reserved to the applied arts of the artist pioneer of the contemporary design. It will be possible to admire about 3000 objects left by Depero to the city: paintings, sketches, inlay works with cloths and with "buxus", collages, posters, furniture, toys and products of applied art. The collection’s core is constituted above all by the late jobs, but donations and purchases have widened the collection. The idea of the House Museum born in year 1957, with a agreement between Depero and the Municipality of Rovereto, which in exchange for the artistic production of the author, destined a building in the historical center of the town (ex center of the mountain of pity) in order to expose permanently the works of the futurist artist. The building rises in the heart of the medioeval Rovereto, creating a stimulating contrast: a futurist museum not housed in a modern and futuristic building, but in the middle of the historical center. The museum is still the full testimony of the museographical idea of Depero (of him are also the floor mosaics, the painted panels and the furniture furnishing it). The artist reserved the first room for the "editions and echoes of the press", and the others two, on the ground floor, for the city of Rovereto and for the "sector of the white and black". From this last room we have access to the superior plans, where Depero thought about exposing the pictorial work, from the abstract period to that "nuclear", and the projects for the hall of the Provincial Council of Trento, other sketches and jobs regarding the theater, the advertising, the applied arts. From 1957 until the 1959 Depero worked briskly for his museum. The artist died in year 1960.

 Castle of Buonconsiglio

 

The Castle used to be the residence of the bishop princes. It is surrounded by walls fortified with low turrets. It is made up of various parts: to the north, the cylindrical tower "torre Grande" stands over the embattled "Castelvecchio". Originally built in the thirteenth century and altered in 1475 according to the gothic-venetian style, the edifice surrounds a picturesque court with frescoed portico, decorated in part by Fogliolino (1535). The socalled "giunta Albertina" situated at the centre, was built in the sixteenth century and joins the northern buildings to the "Magno Palazzo" to the south. This last was commissioned in 1530 (Renaissance period) by the bishop prince Bernardo Clesio, and is characterized by a wide, splendidly frescoed portico overlooking the "cortile dei Leoni", splendidly frescoed by Girolamo Romanino in 1531-32.
The wealth of the clesiana architecture and of the following interventions is underlined in the splendour of the halls of the second floor. In the own private residence obtained on the second and third floor of the Tower “Torre dell'Aquila”, among the end of XIII century and the first years of XIV century the bishop Giorgio of Liechtenstein get realized a cycle of frescos representing the 12 months of the year. Beginning from the Cycle of the Months, recognized as one of the most important examples to European level of the international Gothic style, in which the unknown artist of probable Bohemian origin, proposes for each month the representation of the life of court and of that popular, subsequently we will find us absorbed in full Renaissance, surrounded by works of exquisite workmanship which show the level of the artists here worked.
The castle houses the CASTELLO DEL BUONCONSIGLIO MUSEUM, Trentino’s headquarters of the "Museo provinciale d'Arte" (Art museum of the province) which also has sections in the castles Beseno, Stenico and Thun. The museum is made up of three sections: ancient, mediaeval and modern. From the entrance, across the garden and to the right are located the cells of the patriots Damiano Chiesa, Cesare Battisti and Fabio Filzi, executed in the trench behind the building in 1916. The museum also contains archeological findings, works of art (coins, manuscripts, sacred objects, paintings), and ethnographic material, displayed in various rooms of the Magno Palazzo and Castelvecchio. Many of these have carved wooden ceilings, frescoed by Dosso Dossi, Romanino and Fogliolino (XVI century). For security measures, visits are restricted to groups of max. twenty people, escorted by museum personnel). A restored building houses the civic museum of the Risorgimento and fight for freedom (opening hours; same as Castle museum), containing mainly relics and mementoes of the irredentist movement of the first world war and of the Resistance.
Via Bernardo Clesio, 5
Phone 0461.233770 | Fax 0461.239497
Opening: 10.00-18.00 - Monday closed

 Castle Beseno - Rovereto

 

Castle Beseno is a fortified aggregate, whose earliest building dates back to the 12th century. Towers and embattled bastions alternate on the profile, while three embrasures in perfect alignment can be seen on the western wall.
The two mighty fortified walls of the castle contain a great ellipse whose great axle measures 250 meters and the smaller one 55. The slope of the hill looking the mountain houses the wide "Field of the Tournaments."
In one of the rooms on the first floor of palace get built by the Counts Trapp at the end of the XV century, it is possible to admire a frescoed courtly cycle dating back to the second half of the 16th century. Temporary exhibitions are also held
HISTORY
The first certain informations date back to year 1171 when the castle appeared to be a property of a noble family, the Da Beseno, after whom followed, in year 1304, the powerful dynasty of the Castelbarco. Mans of arms, devoted to the political intrigues of the times, were the Castelbarco that allowed the permanence of Venetian garrisons in the Lagarina valley in order to facilitate the attempts of expansion of the Republic in Venice again Trento. Beseno was recovered under the German sphere of influence and granted (1470) in feud to the Counts Trapp - noble family very near to the imperial family - that held it up to year 1974, when the castle was 'given' to the Province of Trento. Beseno losts its historical function with the end of the Episcopalian (1805) Principality.
In the XV century the Venetian occupation of the Plateaus and of the whole valley Val Lagarina presaged the concrete attempt of the Republic of Venice to take possession of Trento. But the coats with the gilded lion of St. Mark were arrested under the Castle of Beseno, in Calliano, where, on 10th August 1487, the Venetian army was defeated from the more modest Tirolean formations. In the disorder of the retreat hundreds and hundreds of Venetian soldiers, included the commanding Roberto da Sanseverino, perished in the impetuous vortexes of the Adige.
THE STRUGGLE AGAIN THE MAGNIFICENT COMMUNITY OF FOLGARIA
The coming of the Counts Trapp in Beseno, in year 1470, represented for the Magnificent Community of Folgaria the beginning of a long series of violences and abuses which culminated with the slaughter of Carpeneda on the 4th February 1593. The Trapps didn't recognize the privileges of autonomy boasted from the Folgaria’s people and pretended the restoration of the feudal duties, particularly the tithes not collected from the times of the Castelbarcos. It was the beginning of a bloody struggle lasted up to 1693 (Cause Trappie) during which Folgaria maintained an exemplary attitude always appealing to the emperor and to own rights of free community in the mountains. Opening: 9.30 - 17.00, in the summer period 10.00 - 18.00; Monday closed.

 Castle Pietra

 

South of Calliano, in direction of Rovereto, it was built as strengthened outpost of the castle of Beseno. Together with Beseno it had the assignment to defend Trento, the capital of the Episcopalian Principality checking the passage on the near imperial road, the most important connection between The North and The South, on the left shore of the river Adige.
Only Napoleone conquered it
The Castle Pietra’s history is not very different from which of Castle Beseno: after dominion of the Besenos (XII century), followed that one of the Castelbarcos (XIV century) and of the Counts Trapp; in the XV century knews the Venetian presence, thereafter the dominion of the Austrian Empire and, on behalf of the Prince bishop of Trento, of the family of Liechtenstein. It was involved in memorable battles, first of all in the battle of Calliano (12th August 1487) which saw the victory of the Tiroleans on the Venetians, thereafter the various Napoleonic battles, between 1796 and 1813.
Info Tel. 0464.430363

 Castle of Rovereto

 

This imposing castle rises on a hill dominating the right bank of the Leno river and the ancient city of Rovereto. It was always used as a fortress and never as a residence, not even by the Castelbarco family that owned it for a long time and made it the stronghold from which to extend their power throughout Val Lagarina.
Occupied in 1416 by the Venetian Republic, the fortress was subjected to changes that modified the initial layout. The Venetians gave it its peculiar polygonal shape, the communication trenches for cannon servicing, the moat where several pieces of artillery are preserved, the Marino, Malipiero and Coltrino towers, the spur and the bastion that panoramically look out over the city and the valley. During the centuries, the Rovereto fortress was the center of many bloody battles. In 1487 it was seized by the troops of the Archduke of Austria after a 40-day siege, was burned and devastated, then it was used as barracks and even as a prison. During the First World War it was damaged by the Italian artillery. Then during the Second World War its basements were used by the Rovereto population as refuge from air raids.
THE ITALIAN HISTORICAL WAR MUSEUM
The Castle of Rovereto houses, from 1921, the Italian Historical Museum of the War, one of the most representative in Italy. In a courtyard (with Venetian well 57 meters deep) are exposed, some pieces of artillery, a railway cart pierced by a grenade and one of the service carriages of the King Francesco Giuseppe. Numerous are the rooms in memory of heroes and of war’s places. Up to year 1961, besides it was the jealous custodian of the famous Maria Dolens, the Bell of the Fallen (the greatest bell of the world among those in operation) which, from the near Hill of Miravalle, plays still today in memory of the fallen soldiers of all the wars and of all the Nations.

 Castle of Avio

 

The wider castle building, one of the most suggestive of Trentino, it appears stately with its fortified walls, the five towers, the baronial building and the imposing mastio.The first nucleus of the castle, the mastio, was built between the XI and the XII century. But the history of the fortitude is bound to that of the family Castelbarco that settled at the beginning of the XIII century. The so-called one "House of the Guards" is decorated with fight scenes which constitute one of the most ancient cycles of remained courtly frescos, dating back to 1350-60. Among the soldiers, on the east wall, it can be observed a detailed representation of the castle. Another important cycle of frescos is on the fourth floor of the mastio, in the so-called "Chamber of love." It deals with vivacious courtly scenes, although damaged in many points, certainly painted in the first halves of XIII century.
Opening:
March - September: 10.00 - 18.00
October - 15 December and February: 10.00 -17.00
Mondays closed, if not festive day

 Castle Toblino

 

In particularly suggestive position, it is the most famous and perhaps the most romantic of the Trentino’s castles. It owes its fame to the unusual position and the beautiful environment surrounding it. On that rocky spur which until few centuries ago was an islet (the level of the lake was 2 meters higher), 2000 years ago, "lived" the fairies to whom in the III century was devoted a small temple. This is "testifyed" by a headstone in the wall of the portico castle which the archaeologist Paolo Orsi defines "unique of its kind in the epigraphic tradition of the Romans." Nevertheless in few centuries its magic-religious function was supplanted from the military-strategic one and in place of the temple rosed a surly small fortress for whose possession for a long time the squires of the zone clashed. But the castle we can admire and to visit today is fruit of the reconstruction ordered by Bernardo Clesio in the XVI century. The castle turned into residence very appreciated by the Principles bishops of Trento and particularly from the Madruzzos. With Charles Emanuele Madruzzo, last prince bishop of the dynasty (in four governed the diocese for 120 years), is bound one of the most threatening legends. It narrates that the bishop had poisoned his niece Filiberta and his brother Vittorio. It is narrated besides that the Bishop Prince's lover was Claudia Particella, from whom the prelate would have had some children. God's punishment for the scandalous behavior of the Bishop didn't attend: an evening Claudia and his brother were crossing the lake with the boat in order to reach the castle, the boat overturned and the two died miserably. Thank’s its position, on the bank of a lake, it was used in the time more for its qualities of a quite and conciliatory place than for its military functions of Fortress. Its romantic character derives from the many poetries devoted it from Ada Negri and from Fogazzaro, and from the legends which remember it. Castle Toblino houses a restaurant with gastronomic proposals of the region wisely combined with the best regional wines.
Visitable only by the guests of the restaurant and of the cafe, opened from March until November.
Information: 0461.864036

 Castle Drena

 

Built during the XII century, the castle of it Drena was sold in year 1175 by the first holders, the family from Seiano, to the Counts of Arco whom did of it a fundamental tool for the control of the linking road between Trento and the Lake Garda. Because of its strategic position it was until the end of XIII century center of continuous battles. It was destroyed, as happened for the other Trentino’s castles by the Napoleonic troops of the General Vendôme. Today the ruins of Castle Drena, recently restored, dominated by the tall Towers (25 meters), offer the visitor a sample model of medieval fortitude. Walking along a picturesque small paved street up to the guard tower, third-level gate from the XVI century over which we reach, among rocks appearing on the surface, the court of arms, second-level gate. On the left we can notice the traces of the angular tower, first-level gate, dating back the XV century. Continuing we can see the stables and the stores of the XVI century, the Building Comitale, the ancient church of St. Martin of the IX century, the cistern for the water made by stone and a house of the XII-XIII century. A bit lower is the lawn of the Lizza (competition), surrounded and contained from embattled walls, while at the center of the castle rises the complex of the Mastio, of the XII century. Inside the castle it is possible to visit a permanent exhibition of finds.
Typical Restaurant “La Casina” just 5 minutes from the castle
Opening time of the castle:
March - October: 10.00 - 18.00 Monday closed
November - December - February: 10.00 - 18.00 Saturday closed
Information: 0464.541170

 Wine tour

 

Our itinerary will cross the origin areas of the 4 most representative Trentino’s wines: Marzemino (red wine), Teroldego (red wine), Nosiola (white wine), Vin Santo (wine passito). We will cross the valleys Val Lagarina in search of Marzemino, Val d’Adige in order of visiting the “Citadel of wine” of Mezzolombardo and tasting the Teroldego, Valle dei Laghi to meet the wines Nosiola and Vin Santo. As the itinerary includes the same places of the castles itinerary, we can combine it with the visit of one or more castles. We drive up to the village of Mori, about 600 meters after the semaphore, in proximity of a kick field, on the right, is the crossroad for Val Lagarina (Avio). It is the panorama of Val Lagarina to appear in its agricultural magnificence. Here are cultivated the grapes producing the wines Chardonnay, aromatic Traminer, Sauvignon, Pinot Nero. But the symbol-wine of this valley is the Marzemino, produced only with grapes of a vine, the Marzemino, autochtonous vine of Val Lagarina with a excellent quality, known since Middle Ages. It is cultivated now in the whole Vallagarina, with 2 typologies: the Marzemino of "ziresi" originating from the zone between Calliano and Volano; and the Marzemino "gentile" originating from the classical zone of Isera.
The appellative "gentile" of the wine Marzemino from Trentino is justified from an incomparable high quality of this product. Marzemino is a red wine with a ruby color and the delicate perfume with flavours of violet. The Marzemino with a minimum of 11,5 alcoholic degrees and aged at least 24 months, can be labeled as Reserve.

Wine makers welcoming the visitors:

VAL LAGARINA NORTH
Azienda Agricola “Maso Speron D’Oro” (booking recommended)
Località Gazzi, 24
Marco di Rovereto
Phone 0464.943189 | Fax 0464.943140
Opening: 08.00 - 12.00 / 14.00 - 18.00
Closed on: saturday afternoon, sunday

Azienda Agricola “de Tarczal”
Vineria Tarczal
38060 - Marano D'Isera
Phone 0464.450707
Opening: 10.00 - 12.00 / 15.00 - 18.00
At dinner time, five days the week (Tuesday and Wednesday excluded) is open the restaurant where you can eat choosing from a daily menu.
Capacity: 50 people in the wine cellar and as many in restaurant. For the visit in the wine cellar is requested at least a group of 10 people and is presented from a oenologist.

Azienda Agricola “Balter”
Via Vallunga II°, 24
38068 - Rovereto
Phone 0464.430101 | Fax 0464.401689
Opening: 08.00 - 12.00 / 14.00 - 17.00

Azienda Agricola “Castel Noarna”
Via Castelnuovo, 19
Noarna di Nogaredo
Phone 0464.413295 | Fax 0464.439644
Opening:
Tuesday - Freiday 15.00 / 19.00
Saturday - Sunday 10-30 / 13.00 - 15.00 / 19.00

Azienda Agricola “Grigoletti” (booking recommended)
Via Garibaldi, 12 - 38060 Nomi (TN)
Phone 0464.834215 | Fax 0464.834215
Opening: 8.00 - 12.00 / 14.00 - 18.00

VAL LAGARINA SOUTH
Azienda Agricola “Bongiovanni Lorenzo”
Via S. Antonio, 28
Sabbionara d’Avio
Phone 0464.684388 | Fax 0464.684063
Opening: 8.00 - 12.00 / 15.00 - 19.00
Closed: Sunday

Our trip in the Trentino’s wine world continues going up along the river Adige. Our next destination is the so-called plain “Piana Rotaliana”, the best place for the production of Teroldego.
The Teroldego Rotaliano is considered unanimously the "king" of the Trentino’s wines, famous for its good quality and its particular characteristics. Autochtonous vine, it shares some biochemical characteristics with Marzemino and takes name from a place situated in the community of Mezzolombardo: Teroldeghe.
It is produced only inside the homonym zone of Plain Rotaliana with the homonym vine and can have the denomination “Superiore”, if it has at least 12° alcoholic degrees. It is a suitable wine for the aging. If it is aged more than 2 years, it can also be labeled with the denomination “Riserva”. Color: intense ruby red evolving to the purplish one. Perfume: of wood-fruits. Taste: dry and savory with a pleasant bitterish note. It is a strong wine and must have at least an alcoholic gradation of 11,5°.

Wine makers welcoming the visitors:

Vino Teca of the Cantina “La Vis” (booking recommended)
Via Carmine, 7 - LAVIS (TN)
guided visits (in Italian, German, English)
Opening: Monday afternoon until Saturday 9.00 - 12.30 / 15.00 - 19.00
Information and booking: Visitors Service
Phone 0461.249519 | Fax 0461.240718

Cantine “Mezzocorona” (booking recommended)
guided visits with tasting (in Italian, German, English and French)
Opening: Monday until Saturday 8.30 - 12.30 / 14.00 - 18.00
Information and bookings: Visitors Service
Phone 0461.616300/1 | Fax 0461.616304

Following the way the wind goes from the Dolomites to Lake Garda, we head south in direction of so-called Valle dei Laghi, zone north of Lake Garda delimited by some small villages (Padergnone, Vezzano, Sarche, Cavedine). The valley Valle dei Laghi has a particular climatology. The ample sunny exposure and the influence of the mountain winds cause a big thermic variability between day and night that enrich the flavour of the grapes here produced. The vine Nosiola, autochtonous vine, is the “prince” of this zone. The Nosiola is a wine very sensitive to the climate and, for this reason, there are great variations in the vintage quality. Best wines come from grapes cultivated in the vineyards with the correct sunny exposure, that allows them to mature in the best way. The name of wine Nosiola comes from “nosela” a dialect term meanig wild hazel-nut, that is the dominant aroma of this wine. The Nosiola is a white wine, with a pale yellow color, very perfumed and with an fruity aroma and an final note of almonds with a great fineness and persistence. The Nosiola is not good for aging. The wine Vin Santo from Valle dei Laghi is produced also with grapes of vine Nosiola but it is a withered wine, for meditation. It is good if combined with dried fruit, oven sweets, sweets made with almonds. The grapes, perfectly healthy and mature, (picked up after 15 days of extra maturation on the plant) are put in a special room, the "vinsantaia", on special shelfs, "arele", for the withering which happens in a completely natural way, without any type of artificial conditioning: the "vinsantaie" have the particularity to have windows with a north-south exposure in order of allowing a continuous ventilation. The zone of Valle dei Laghi has in fact an excellent ventilation. The proximity with the mild climate of Lake Garda produces a continuous thermic exchange lake/mountains: in the morning from north blow the cold winds and in the afternoon blows from south the “Óra”, the warm wind of Lake Garda. After a long withering, that stops with the Holy Week, happen the pressing and the pouring off in small oak barrels, which are in great part exhausted in order of not interfere too much with the bouquet of the wine, where the slow fermentation begins. The aging lasts about six years after than wine is bottled.

Wine makers welcoming the visitors:

CANTINE E DISTILLERIE POLI
Giovanni Poli
Fraz.Santa Massenza, 37 - Vezzano
Phone 0461.864119 | Fax 0461.459359
Giulio & Mauro
Fraz.Santa Massenza - Vezzano
Phone 0461 .864149 | Fax 0461.340535
Casimiro Poli
Fraz.Santa Massenza, 53 - Vezzano
Phone 0461.864140 | Fax 0461.340724
Francesco Poli
Fraz.Santa Massenza, 36 - Vezzano
Phone - Fax 0461.864102
Poli Valerio
Fraz.Santa Massenza - Vezzano
Phone - Fax 0461.864116

 Alpine botanical garden - Viotte di Monte Bondone

 

The alpine botanical garden at the locality Viotte di Monte Bondone extends for over 10 hectares and represents one of the most suggestive places of the mountain of Trento. In year 1938 was founded for initiative of the Museum of natural history of Tridentin Venice and the SAT (Society of the mountain climber). The numerous plants are grouped according with the great origin arealis. In this way, for instance, in the eurasiatical section are grouped species from Pyrenees, from Alps, from Appennino, from Balkans, from Carpazis, from Caucaso and entity common to both the 2 continents. The collections of alpine plants of whole world constitute a vast living documentation of the vegetable biodiversity of alpine habitat. Only in the aiuoles constituting the historical nucleus of the garden, are been classified over 1000 plants. The plants seeds risking the extinction are collected in order to constitute a rich collection (seed bank) at disposal of the international network of botanical gardens, about this activity periodically it is published the review Delectus seminum. The Garden has a rich informative Center. In months of July and August it organizes different activities for the public and in particularly for families.

 Stars Terrace - Viotte del Monte Bondone

 

It is a structure reserved for the astronomic observation situated in the privileged site of the Viotte di Monte Bondone, where the dark night and the clear sky allow to observe in the best way the starry firmament. Inaugurated in the 2001 thanks to the interest of the special mountain Society of Trento - Sopramonte and settled with the astrofilian association of Trento, the Stars Terrace is entitled to the astronomer Paolo Farinella.

Observations of the sky and concerts at the Stars Terrace 2006
The Stars Terrace at the Viotte di Monte Bondone is the astronomic site of reference on the outskirts of Trento: the cultural proposals which happen all year long range from the astronomic observations to the conferences, from the didactic activities and scientific plays to the naturalistic excursions. In summer, thanks to the mild temperature, the proposals are many more with numerous events and collaborations: the Bondone Mountain becomes place of culture and diversion in a frame of natural beauty.

Night of falling stars
Thursday 11 August
The magic of the falling stars in the nights of S.Lorenzo fascinates for centuries. Let's live it together in contact with the uncontaminated nature of the Bondone mountain.
Meeting point: Stars Terrace at Viotte di Monte Bondone
Schedule time: beginning from 21.00 o’clock
Cost: free
On place: assistance of an astronomy expert

Concerts ”music of stars”
Saturday 9. 16. 23 July
Wednesday 10 August
An original way to live the sunset on the Bondone mountain, absorbed in the splendid nature and in the panoramas of the basin of the Viottes, to conclude a day with sweets harmonies distant from the frantic chaos of the city. Meeting: Viote (Terrace of the Stars)
Schedule time: beginning from 20.30 o’clock
Cost: free
On place: assistance of an astronomy expert

 Aquarium of Trento

 

The world of the fishes is introduced with 25 aquariums on exposition, and with the projection of documentaries on the different aquatic environments and the availability of specific informative and illustrative material.
The exposition has divided in three sections:
- lakes and the rivers of the Trentino
- tropical environments with sweet water
- coral-reefs
In the exposition can be observed and studied from life about 500 exemplaries of fishes and invertebrates of over 100 different species. The environments have reconstructed according with rigorous scientific criterions. Trouts and chars, carps and pikes and many other hidden organisms populate the section reserved for the sweet waters of the Trentino, while the tropical sweet waters houses piraña, mosaic fishes and scalari. There are sharks and morays, Scorpionfishes and clownfishes and, finally, numerous corals and sea anemones in the section reserved for the warm seas of the coral-reefs. The Aquarius has a video hall for the projection of tapes and documentaries and an equipped didactic laboratory reserved for the school project "Discover the submerged world." The new illustrative section reserved for the temporary shows enriches the cultural offer deepening various themes of ecological and naturalistic importance. The center develops scientific activity of research and planning in the sector of the ichthyology, of the water quality and the acquariums, and organizes meeting, refresher masters, excursions on the territory and shows.
Lung'Adige G. Leopardi, 107
38100 - Trento
Phone | fax 0461.982982
Opening: From Tuesday to Sunday, 9.00 - 12.30 / 15.00 - 19.00

Lake Garda Hotel Lake Garda - Italy

© 2004-2008 - Hotel Sole - Limone s/G.

best resolution 1024x768

lift bar heating telephone TV satellite fridge
safe parking free WiFi

Trekking in Lake Garda

Lake Garda Trekking

With its great alpine panorama, a mild climate and a mediterranean, in an alpine environment, vegetation Lake Garda has much to offer for the trekkers..

Hotel transfer

Lake Garda Transfer

Your holiday without car. With the transfer service from and to the Lake Garda airports:
Verona-Villafranca(VRN)
Verona-Montichiari(VBS)
Bergamo-Orio al Serio (BGY)